Caremark Cannock Chase and South Staffordshire are looking for professional and reliable Care Assistants to join our team of wonderful staff.
- A full training induction programme prior to starting
- Flexible working shifts, 6am to 2.30pm OR 3.30pm to 9.30pm
- Competitive hourly rates of pay
- Career progression
- generous holiday entitlement
- Pension scheme
- Plus full access to NVQ qualifications and NCFE qualifications
- Pay travel time and fortnightly mileage
- Full and Part time drivers required.
We are looking for compassionate people to join our team of Home Care Assistants in Stafford, Rugeley, Featherstone and Great Wyrley.
To join our team and make a real difference delivering care to the vulnerable adults in these communities, you don’t need previous experience as full training and support will be provided.
Who would make an ideal care assistant? We’re looking for people with the following attributes:
- Kind, caring and compassionate
- A good listener who is patient
- A happy ‘people person’
- Willing to support with personal care, meal preparation, administering medication, social inclusion, shopping and light household duties.
This job involves travelling from home to home, so you must have access to a vehicle. The hours are flexible as care is provided at various times of the day, seven days a week.
As a care assistant, you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive hourly rates (above the National Living Wage regardless of age)
- Paid travel time between calls
- 28 days’ annual leave (pro rata)
- Full training and ongoing support
- The chance to increase your career opportunities with a fully-funded diploma QCF in social care
- Free Uniform and PPE
All suitable candidates are required to undergo an enhanced level Criminal Records Check.
Caremark Cannock is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to equal opportunities and it is our policy that no applicant should receive more or less favourable treatment on the grounds of race, nationality, colour, ethnic or national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, religion, creed or disability.
Apply for this position
Please complete the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.