End of life and palliative care
Understanding and sensitive care
Our Palliative and End-of-Life Care services are sensitive and supportive for everyone involved at such an emotional time.
Our aim is to make you feel as comfortable as possible, in the comfort of your own home during the last months or weeks of your life.
We work with you and your family to ensure a care plan is created to your exacting needs and preferences, whilst being adaptable and on-hand to flex as required.
What is Palliative Care?
Palliative Care is providing care and support to anyone facing a life-threatening condition.
With training and experience, our Palliative Care Assistants aim to:
- Improve your quality of life
- Prevent and relieve any suffering
- Provide oral care
- Treat any pain with medication support
- Offer physical or emotional support
- Help with relaxation
- Offer a support system to help you live as actively as possible