Children’s Care Assistant
Applicants must be car drivers and live locally – within 5 miles of the Hillingdon Borough.
You would be responsible for meeting the support requirements of our younger customers, in a way that respects the individual and promotes their independence. You would be expected to travel to the customer’s home and assist them with daily tasks as agreed between the customer and Caremark.
The type of support that you would be providing is no different to what would reasonably be given by a member of the person’s family. For instance, you may be providing help with personal care or domestic support.
Your role would include helping customers with tasks such as:
- Assisting with personal care
- Shopping & meal preparation
- Prompting with medication
- Support with daily routines
- Respite services
- Socialising and leisure activities
- Helping customers access the community
What we look for
It’s important to us that all Caremark Care Assistant have the following qualities:
- Self-motivated, well-organised, reliable and flexible
- Caring and sensitive
- Team player
- Committed to maintaining our high standards of care
- Good communicator
- Excellent rates of pay from £11.00 to £18.50 per hour
- 40p per mile (mileage)
- 28 days paid holiday
- Continuity with service users
- Full induction and training
- Access to hundreds of discounts via Blue Light Card
- Ongoing training, development, support and supervisions
- The opportunity to study for a NVQ Level 2 or 3 and other specialised training
- Regular team meetings
- Comprehensive support
Do you want to work with a multi-award winning home care company that supports and values its staff? At Caremark Hillingdon our staff are at the forefront of everything we do and that is why we offer the finest bespoke training package, fantastic rates of pay and 24-hour support.
Apply for this position
Please complete the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.