Could you make a difference to the life of someone who needs some help?
Maybe you already do. Maybe you take care of a family member; support members of a church group; or take an interest in sports or social club members that are not so able as they would like to be.
Join Caremark Enfield as a Care Assistant!
Ideally you will have a reliable car, be reliable yourself and committed to providing a great service. You should be able to work 5 or 6 mornings a week from 7.30am; or 4 or 5 evenings a week until 9.30pm. Or maybe you’re just available at weekends – that’s fine too. We need Care Assistants for all these slots.
Your role would involve helping customers in their own home with tasks such as:
- Help with washing & dressing
- Shopping & meal preparation
- Prompting with medication
- Support with daily routines
- Respite services
- Socialising and leisure activities
- Helping customers access the community
Caremark Enfield is rated Good by CQC in all 5 areas. We are very proud of our support for Care Assistants and particularly proud of the way we manage customers’ medication.
Come and experience this from the inside and join a friendly and progressive team. Call us today on 0203 668 1551 and request an information sheet.
- Be part of a friendly and supportive team
- Receive great training and support from management and colleagues
- Earn £11.05 per hour during the week; £12.50 at weekends; time and a half on bank holidays
- Mileage or travel allowance
- Up to 28 days paid holiday per year
Apply for this position
Please complete the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.