Field Care Supervisor
Field Care Supervisor at Caremark Hillingdon
Caremark Hillingdon is recruiting a full-time Field Care Supervisor to supervise the team of Care Assistants, ensuring they provide the highest standards of care and support for our customers in their own homes. You will also be responsible for:
· assessing the needs of new customers.
· practical training of new Care Assistants in customers’ homes.
· ensuring that Care Assistants’ records of their care service for customers comply with Caremark standards (compliance/audit role).
The role also includes potentially covering care visits when these cannot be undertaken by a Care Assistant. You will report to the Care Manager, and work alongside the Care Coordinators.
The annual salary will be £22,000+ depending on experience. Other benefits include a contributory pension, a discretionary bonus scheme and a commitment to your professional development/training.
The requirements of this role are
· Good basic education and minimum Level 2 in Health and Social Care.
· 3 years’ care experience
· Good English language skills, both oral and written.
· Computer literate – Microsoft Office experience.
· Good communication skills: able to engage effectively in a friendly professional manner with anyone.
· Live within the London Borough of Hillingdon, or close by.
The role is full-time and on a rotational basis you will be on call.
If you are interested please contact Ricky Sood on 01895 230430 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this position
Please complete the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.