Are you kind-hearted with a passion for helping others? Would you like a career as a care Assistant?
We are looking for friendly and caring individuals to join our amazing team of Care Assistants providing in-home care as an alternative to residential care homes.
No experience necessary as full training will be provided.
We provide care in peoples’ homes throughout the Boroughs of Guildford and Woking; East Horsley, Ripley, Worplesdon, Shalford and Byfleet. You will need to have a driving licence and car.
Our Care Assistants can work full or part-time hours and their shifts can include early mornings, late evenings and weekends.
Your role would include helping customers with tasks such as:
- Help with washing & dressing
- Shopping & meal preparation
- Prompting with medication
- Support with daily routines
- Respite services
- Socialising and leisure activities
- Helping customers access the community
What we look for
It’s important to us that all Caremark Care Assistants have the following qualities:
- Self-motivated, well-organised & reliable
- Caring and sensitive
- Committed to maintaining our high standards of care
- Good communicator
EXPERIENCE NOT ESSENTIAL AS TRAINING IS PROVIDED
We do ask that you can work alternative weekends and at least two evenings a week. Our earliest call starts at 7am and our latest call finishes around 9.30pm.
£12.00-£14.20 per hour
We can offer:
- Highly competitive rates of pay (£12.00-£14.20 per hour)
- Petrol allowance 50p mileage
- Ad hoc bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- High rate of pay for Bank Holidays
- Short course qualifications
- Full level 2 and level 3 qualifications available
- Free uniforms
- Full PPE Supplied
- Lateral Flow Tests 2 x per Week
- Career progression opportunities
- Referral fee bonuses
- Free Disclosure and Barring Service Check (DBS) terms and conditions apply
- Up to 28 days paid holiday per annum pro rata
- Guaranteed contract hours available
We have work throughout the boroughs of Guildford and Woking; however, we currently have a particular demand for carers in Guildford Car drivers preferred.
Why not meet the leadership here
Apply for this position
Please complete the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.