Caremark Peterborough are looking for a part-time Care Assistant to join our small, friendly team and grow with us to create an outstanding service.
We are community-based, so our own transport is essential and due to the timings of calls, applicants should be within Peterborough area. The current roster includes morning, lunch, tea and bed calls that are spread out over the day, which gives staff the opportunity to still enjoy their own time, even on working days.
We offer full training, so no experience is required – and if you have got experience in other sectors such as retail or hospitality, those experiences are valuable to us and can be helpful when offering support.
As a Care Assistant, you will be required to support people that may be elderly, or have physical disabilities, health problems or conditions such as dementia. Services we offer include:
- Personal Care, medication or meal preparation
- Accessing the community for shopping or appointments
- Light domestic duties
- Support with moving and handling
Caremark Peterborough offers all Care Assistants:
- Full, comprehensive training & Care Certificate
- Paid mileage
- Free uniform & PPE needed to carry out role safely
- New staff “Welcome Pack”
- Support to progress & gain a National Qualification such as NVQ (QCF)
- On Call service with management support and guidance
- Flexible hours
- Pension enrollment
- Enhanced weekend and Bank Holiday Pay
- Regular staff meetings
Care Assistant Qualities
- Friendly, honest, reliable
- Good communication skills (written & verbally)
- Can work alone or part of a team
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS Check.
Apply for this position
Please complete the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.