A thank you or well done goes a long way. Puts a smile on everyone’s face. But how often do care assistants hear that?
What we expect from you
Someone with a caring nature, with a passion to help others and a commitment to enhance the lives of our customers. To enjoy your role and feel part of a team that practices what they preach.
What we will do for you
- We will always be available to support you and listen to your needs
- We provide you with high quality certified training and shadowing
- Allocate you regular customers
- Pay you for everything you do (travel time, mileage, holiday pay, uniforms)
- Care assistant referral scheme
- Care assistant recognition awards
- Regular team meetings and one to one support
- Provide you work that suits your availability
Care Assistant Package
EVENING & WEEKEND – PART TIME WORK ALSO AVAILABLE
- Excellent pay rates with enhanced weekends and Bank holidays rates
- £11.00 Weekdays
- £11.30 Weekends
- £16.50 Bank Holidays
- PLUS Travel Time Paid
- PLUS Mileage 40p per mile
- Flexible hours to suit your availability
- Full time/Part Time or Weekends
Care Assistant Personal Development
- Full training and induction
- Ongoing free training, development and supervision
- The opportunity to obtain NVQ qualifications whilst you work
- Career development to senior positions
- On going support and guidance
Care Assistant Additional Benefits
- Sufficient travel time to travel between our customers
- Regular customers, so you can get to know each other
- Uniforms including ID Card, lanyard, gloves and other protective items
- A experienced support structure both in the field and the office
If you feel that this is the role for you then we’d like to hear from you. Care assistants required in the areas of Ilkeston, Kimberley, Eastwood, Nuthall.
For further information on the role please contact our care team on 0115 9436064.
Apply for this position
Please complete the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.