Are you a caring person? Would you like to go to work feeling like you are making a difference?
Caremark Maidstone are looking for caring individuals to join our Maidstone team.
Being a Care Worker for Maidstone, you will support our customers with their daily routines, and promote their independence.
Your role as a Care Worker would include assisting customers with tasks such as:
- Help with washing & dressing
- Shopping & meal preparation
- Prompting with medication
- Support with daily routines
- Companionship calls
- Leisure activities
- Helping customers access the community
What we look for
- Self-motivated & reliable
- Caring and sensitive
- Committed to maintaining our high standards of care
- Good communicator
- Happy to travel via own car or the use of public transport
We support the cost of staff using public transport
Apply for this position
Please complete the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.