Caremark Southampton supports vulnerable adults in the local communities who need care and support in their homes. So that we can continue this support, we are always on the lookout for friendly, reliable, and compassionate people to join our fantastic team of Care Assistants. We would love to hear from experienced carers and those considering care for the first time as we offer full training and flexible hours.
All we ask is that you have a full valid UK or EU/EEA driving license and access to your own vehicle. If you do not have access to the vehicle than we provide an Electric Scooter Discount and Bus Pass Discount.
We understand the importance of being a Care Assistant and always do our best to compensate you and make you feel valued!
- Competitive Pay, £10.42 to £14.00 per hour
- Flexible Schedules
- Refer a friend program
- Four weeks pro rata annual leave entitlement
- Full training & induction
- Ongoing training at Caremark Training Academy
- Education Pathways
- Career Pathways
- Dementia, Mental Health & well-being, Mentoring program
- Carer of the Month Program
- Certificate of Sponsorship* ( Subjects to English Proficiency, Experience, Qualification, and PBS )
- Bus Pass Discount- 25%
- Electric Scooter Discount – 50%
- Eligible for Blue Light Card
When caring for different individuals, each day can look very different, however below are some of the typical responsibilities you’ll find being a Care Assistant:
- Socialising & leisure activities
- Helping customers access the community
- Support with daily routines
- Help with washing & dressing
- Helping with medication
- General companionship
- Meal Prep
If you would like to be a part of the team and start making a difference in the community, then please apply today to find out more, as we have both part-time and full-time positions available for an immediate start with a range of hours to suit!
We look forward to hearing from you.
NOTE: We are currently booking informal meetings for locals or who can travel to Southampton, England. Currently, We are not doing any virtual meetings. We advise you that if you have booked an appointment with us to visit in person then please call us for confirmation at 02380175666.
Apply for this position
Please complete the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.