DRIVING LICENSE REQUIRED
Do you want to take the next step in your career?
Would you like to be an important and valued member of the community?
If ‘Yes’ to the above our wonderful team at Caremark Kingston would love to hear from you!!
At Caremark Kingston we value all our staff and are dedicated to their wellbeing! We are a friendly team and we would love you to be part of it! Our roles are rewarding, knowing that you have provided such important care for many elderly and vulnerable people in the community.
Competitive Pay: £11.38 to £12,62 per hour
Some of our benefits include:
- In-House Training
- Paid mileage of 20p per mile between call
- Access to a Blue Light card
- Enhanced bank holiday pay rates
- Generous Refer a Friend scheme
- Support to complete your Care Certificate and QCF diploma courses
- Enrolment pension scheme
- Small medical health package
- Distinct uniform and full personal protective equipment
What you’ll be doing!
- Meal preparation
- Companionship Care
- Social Visits
- Personal Care
- Administer Medication
- Keeping accurate records and communicating clearly with your team members.
- Offer an outstanding service
- Developing skills to progress to more specialist needs
To achieve this, full training is provided in all aspects, meaning that no previous experience in care is necessary.
£ 11.38 – £ 12.62 PER HOUR
We are extremely excited to be recruiting for this position and are looking forward to hearing from you!
All we need from you is a full UK driving license with access to your own car and the desire to care for others, we can teach you the rest. Working as a care assistant isn’t always the easiest job, but we promise that it will be one of the most rewarding
Apply for this position
Please complete the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.