You would be responsible for meeting the support requirements of our customers, in a way that respects the individual and promotes their independence. You would be expected to travel to the customer’s home and assist them with daily tasks as agreed between the customer and Caremark. If you are happy to improve people’s lives, by supporting them with care and give something back to the community, then this is the career opportunity for you.
The type of support that you would be providing is no different to what would reasonably be given by a member of the person’s family. For instance, you may be providing help with bathing and dressing or domestic support.
- Making sure Health & Safety regulations and customer confidentiality maintained at all the times.
- Assisting our customers with daily living tasks, which may include personal care, meal preparation, social and leisure activities, assistance with medication and companionship.
- Assuring our customers receive the highest quality of care possible.
- Good communication with Field care supervisors, Line managers and other office staff.
- A Valid/full driving license and access to reliable vehicle.
- Good level of spoken and written english.
- Free Uniform
- Free training with practical sessions
- Flexible working hours (within an agreed availability) and a variety of work
- Free induction and training
- Paid Holiday
- Refer a friend cash bonus
What we look for
It’s important to us that all Caremark Care Assistants have the following qualities:
- Self-motivated, well-organised & reliable
- Caring and sensitive
- Flexible and punctual
- Committed to maintaining our high standards of care
- Good communication skills
Apply for this position
Please complete the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.