Live-In Care Assistant
Would You like to do something more rewarding?
Caremark Harrow is a multi-award-winning company.
We are now recruiting for MALE & FEMALE Live In Care and Support Workers.
Caremark Live-In Care Assistants will be responsible for meeting the support requirements of our customers, in a way that respects the individual and promotes their independence. You would be expected to live In the customer’s home and assist them with daily tasks as agreed between the customer and Caremark.
Your role would include helping customers with tasks such as:
- Help with washing & dressing
- Shopping & meal preparation
- Helping with medication
- Support with daily housekeeping routines
- Socialising and leisure activities
- Helping customers access the community
- Managing Hospital/GP appointments
- Working closely with Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, District Nurses
What we are looking for
It’s important that all Caremark Live In Care and Support Workers have the following qualities
- Caring and sensitive
- Committed to maintaining our high standards of care
- Basic spoken and understanding of English.
- Dedicated and reliable
- No Experience is necessary as full training is given
- Company Pension Scheme
- Refer a friend cash Bonus
- Full Holiday Pay
- Permanent Clients
NON-DRIVERS AND DRIVERS ARE ALL WELCOME
Gujarati, Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu, Tamil, Arabic speakers also welcome
We do not provide a sponsorship scheme.
Apply for this position
Please complete the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.