You will be responsible for meeting the support requirements of our customers, in a way that respects the individual and promotes their independence. You will be expected to travel to the customer’s home and assist them with daily tasks as agreed with the customer.
The type of support that you will be providing is no different to what would reasonably be given by a member of the person’s family. For instance, you may be providing help with bathing and dressing or domestic support.
Note: We currently do not provide sponsorships.
Your role would include helping customers with tasks such as:
- Help with washing & dressing.
- Shopping & meal preparation
- Prompting with medication
- Support with daily routines
- Respite services
- Socialising and leisure activities
- Helping customers access the community.
What we look for:
It’s important that all our Care Assistants have the following qualities:
- Self-motivated, well-organised & reliable
- Caring and sensitive
- Committed to maintaining our high standards of care.
- Good communicator
Apply for this position
Please complete the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.