Caremark Worthing & Adur is a local home care company run by an amazing team of Care Assistants. Our Care Assistants provide care and support to a variety of remarkable customers within the community.
- Opportunities for Care Assistants – With or without experience
- Full training and ongoing support to successful candidates
- Full-time, part-time
- Morning, evening and weekend flexibility
- Variety of hours to suit daily between 7 am to 10 pm
- £13.50 ph weekday, £15.50 ph weekend and up to £27.00 ph bank holiday rate
- Salaried and guaranteed hours Care Assistant positions are always available
- Paid mileage at 35p/mile
- Paid holiday
- Company pension
- Guaranteed annual bonus and bonus pay schemes
- Early Pay app – access your pay throughout each month, whenever you want!
We provide care to our customers in the comfort of their own home enabling them to stay independent for as long as possible. A Care Assistant’s typical responsibilities include assisting our customers with personal care such as washing and bathing, changing their clothes, medication prompting and some domestic chores around their home such as meal preparation as well as some valued companionship.
In all cases it is essential that all of our carers have a U.K. Full Driving Licence and access to their own vehicle.
THIS POSITION IS AVAILABLE TO DOMESTIC, LOCAL, U.K. RESIDENTS ONLY. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT A U.K. RESIDENT.
My name is Nicky, I’m the manager at Caremark Worthing.
If you would like to apply and you are CARING, COMPASSIONATE AND RELIABLE…
I would love to discuss the role with you.
Apply for this position
Please complete the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.