Care & Support Worker
Would You like to do something more rewarding?
Caremark Harrow is a multi-award-winning company.
We are now recruiting Part-Time MALE AND FEMALE Care assistants who want to work 20-25 hours per week.
Caremark Care Assistants will be responsible for meeting the support requirements of our customers, in a way that respects the individual and promotes their independence. You would be expected to travel to the customer’s home and assist them with daily tasks as agreed between the customer and Caremark.
Your role as a Caremark Care and Support Worker would include helping customers with tasks such as:
- Help with washing & dressing
- Shopping & meal preparation
- Prompting with medication
- Support with daily routines
- Respite services
- Socialising and leisure activities
- Helping customers access the community
What we look for
It’s important to us that all Caremark Care and Support Workers have the following qualities:
- Self-motivated, well-organised & reliable
- Caring and sensitive
- Committed to maintaining our high standards of care
- Good communicator
- No Experience is necessary as full training is given
- Company Pension Scheme
- Refer a friend cash Bonus
- Full Holiday Pay
- Permanent Clients
Gujarati, Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu, Tamil, Arabic speakers also welcome
We do not provide a sponsorship scheme.
Apply for this position
Please complete the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.