Field Care Supervisor
If you want to be a leader and become one of our heroes in blue and you want to empower people to live independently at home, we have to hear from you….
We are looking for an experienced carer or existing Field Care Supervisor who after training and development will work alongside an existing team of supervisors, supported by a Care Manager and Deputy Care Manager.
What are the benefits of working with us?
- Salary: Starting at £22,000 – £23,000 depending on experience + bonuses
- Full-time Working daytime and weekend work on a rota basis (1 weekend in 4), plus support covering holidays
- Company car and mileage paid
- Full training is provided in our dedicated training academy with ongoing training and support
- to expand your career, such as complex care or working towards the NVQ level 5 in Health and Social Care
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Work based pension
- Support from an experienced management team and dedicated care coordinators
- Blue light card including in your package, which provides money off high street shops
- Employee Assistance Programme to support your mental health and offer advancements on wages
What is your role:
- Supporting your own team of Care Assistants in your care team
- Supporting and undertaking regular supervisions and annual appraisals
- Carrying out client reviews and risk assessments
- Understanding and meeting our client needs
- You will be responsible for implementing field-based quality control systems and providing support to your care team
What you will need to be:
- An experienced (over 6 months care experience) carer or previous Field Care Supervisor
- Compassionate, caring, self-motivated, well-organised and reliable
- An excellent communicator
- Committed to maintaining our high standards of care
- Experienced in health and social care (within the home care setting)
- Able to manage, motivate, support and inspire your care team
- Flexible working to evolve the role and manage your time
- Full UK driving licence
Apply for this position
Please complete the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.