Care Manager in Leeds
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity?
Would you like to be an important and valued member of the community?
Do you have a driving licence and access to your own car?
If the answers to these questions are yes our wonderful team at Caremark Leeds & Bradford would love to hear from you!
We provide a high quality, private pay home care service and our aim is to support independent living at home, through a wide range of services.
We are a family run business and we are all hands on and committed to it’s ethos and progression.
An opportunity has arisen within our developing organisation for an experienced Registered Care Manager in Leeds, to join an already strong team and lead it.
Annual salary will be £30,000 – £40,000
The right candidate must be able to demonstrate at the interview stage a 3 year proven track record of a high CQC Rating.
- Fully paid induction, training and DBS check.
- A pension scheme.
- Excellent opportunities for career progression.
- Annual bonuses in line with KPI targets
- Company laptop
Requirements of the care manager role at Caremark Leeds
- To ensure compliance with Caremark’s system, policies and procedures
- To ensure the implementation and compliance of all relevant legislation and regulatory body guidance
- Ultimate responsibility for all members of staff.
- To ensure that there is good communication and effective team building amongst all staff, including holding regular team meetings.
- Ensure successful operation of quality control systems.
- Ensure successful operation of risk management processes.
- Liaison with clients, relatives, representatives and social workers.
- Preparation of management reports.
- To work within agreed budgets to ensure profitability of business.
- To actively participate in the growth and development of the business, locally, through various marketing exercises.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check and Regulated Activity.
Apply for this position
Please complete the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.