- Managerial support
- Access to professional development courses
- Company progression
- Performance related bonuses.
To ensure all customer visits are allocated, to recruit suitable Care Assistants and to maintain appropriate office procedures.
- Answering all incoming telephone enquiries, in relation to Social Care.
- Implementation of thorough recruitment and vetting procedures of all Care Assistants.
- Processing new customer referrals.
- Help out with emergency care (as and when needed) & hold the Oncall phone intermittently.
- Preparing appropriate documentation for Field Care Supervisors.
- Permanent allocation of CareAssistants to all customer visits and ensuring all visits always covered.
- Administration of all Individual Care & Support Agreements.
- Maintaining customer and Care Assistant office files and ensuring that they are always up to date.
- Ensuring all customer and Care Assistant documentation and electronic records are kept up to date at all times.
- Ensuring all other records are kept up to date.
- To work closely with the Field Care Supervisor and be a good team player.
- To ensure compliance with all office systems and procedures.
Rostering experience is essential.
Apply for this position
Please complete the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.