Are you looking for a new career? Do you want to make a difference in people’s lives? Do you want to join a team who values and builds on your skills?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, then being a Care Assistant at Caremark Bedford might just be for you!
We are looking to recruit great new Care Assistants. No Experience necessary!
Are you caring, friendly, and dedicated? Come and join our fantastic team at Caremark Bedford.
Sadly, just at the moment, we can only accept people who can drive!
About the role
You will be providing a great deal of companionship and support to our customers, which will include helping them with daily living activities, such as making drinks, cooking, food shopping, helping with personal hygiene, administrating medication, tidying around the home and helping with pets. Everyday will be different, and you’ll meet people from every walk of life, hear amazing stories and learn along the way!
- Passion for helping those in need and wanting to make a real difference.
- Dedicatied to putting other people’s needs first and going the extra mile.
- Friendly, positive and supportive attitude.
- Willingness to work flexibly and reliably.
Caremark is a homeware provider with nearly 20 years’ experience caring for people in the communities we serve. We pride ourselves on being the best! We strive to make a difference and that reflects in everything we do.
Our Care packages will come to us via many different sources, for example local authorities, including NHS contracts and private clients. This in turn allows us to improve lives no matter race, religion, gender, or social standing.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer, with a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Caremark is a growing and forward-thinking organisation, offering its employees excellent career prospects. Your benefits package includes:
- Pay rates starting at £10.50ph weekdays
- From £12.00ph weekends
- PAID mileage @ 35p per mile
- FREE in-house training leading to the Care Certificate
- E-Learning from home
- FREE uniform and medical grade PPE
- Flexible working options
- Outstanding training and career development opportunities.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- REFER a friend scheme
- Carer of the month awards.
In order to be considered for the role, applicants must have:
- Authorisation to work in the UK
- A full UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle.
If you are looking for flexible hours to fit around your current commitments we would love to speak with you about becoming a Caremark Care Assistant and caring for the community.
Apply now to send us your up-to-date contact details and we will be in touch shortly to arrange a coffee and a chat.
Apply for this position
Please complete the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.