Staff welfare fund scheme access to up to £2000 worth of loan facility ( T&C applied )
Access to company car loan scheme (T&C applied)
28 days holidays per year.
Access to overtime hours
Please note we are not recruiting from overseas
You would be responsible for meeting the support requirements of our customers, in a way that respects the individual and promotes their independence. You would be expected to travel to the customer’s home and assist them with daily tasks as agreed between the customer and Caremark.
The type of support that you would be providing is no different to what would reasonably be given by a member of the person’s family. For instance, you may be providing help with bathing and dressing or domestic support.
Your role would include helping customers with tasks such as:
- Help with washing & dressing
- Shopping & meal preparation
- Prompting with medication
- Support with daily routines
- Respite services
- Socialising and leisure activities
- Helping customers access the community
What we look for
It’s important to us that all Caremark Care Assistants have the following qualities:
- Self-motivated, well-organised & reliable
- Caring and sensitive
- Committed to maintaining our high standards of care
- Good communicator
- Driving license and use of personal vehicle for work purposes
- Enhanced DBS Check
- Complete a Care Certificate qualification through E- learning
- 35p per mile mileage allowance
- £16 per hour on bank holidays
- Flexible working patterns
- Annual salary reviews and performance bonus
- Paid training
- Enhanced contributory pension scheme
- Career progression opportunities within Caremark
- Staff welfare fund scheme access to up to £2000 worth of loan facility ( T&C applied )
- Access to company car loan scheme( T&C applied)
- 28 days holidays per year.
- Access to overtime hours
7-3pm , 3-9pm , 9-3pm ,9-5 pm , every other weekend
You will be located across Epping, Ongar and Harlow.
As a Care Assistant you will be supporting and enabling our customers to live independently in their own homes with all aspects of their day-to-day living, including physical and social activities such as eating, bathing and shopping.
We are looking for people who have a natural caring nature and are driven to maintaining our customers’ dignity and respect at all times.
Apply for this position
Please complete the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.