You would be responsible for meeting the support requirements of our customers, in a way that respects the individual and promotes their independence. You would be expected to travel to the customer’s home and assist them with daily tasks as agreed between the customer and Caremark.
The type of support that you would be providing is no different to what would reasonably be given by a member of the person’s family. For instance, you may be providing help with bathing and dressing or domestic support.
Your role would include helping customers with tasks such as:
- Help with washing & dressing
- Shopping & meal preparation
- Prompting with medication
- Support with daily routines
- Respite services
- Socialising and leisure activities
- Helping customers access the community
What we look for
It’s important to us that all Caremark Care Assistants have the following qualities:
- Self-motivated, well-organised & reliable
- Caring and sensitive
- Committed to maintaining our high standards of care
- Good communicator
- Excellent pay including enhanced weekend/Bank Holiday rates
- Hours agreed to suit your availability
- Full induction provided
- On-going training, development and supervision
- The opportunity to work with different customer groups, broaden your experience and develop multiple skills
- The opportunity to study for recognized qualifications while you work
- Free uniform
- Paid holiday
- Regular team meetings and full support in your role.
Care Assistants urgently required for: W3, W7, W13, W12, W5, W6, W4, NW10, UB1, UB2, UB5, UB6, HA0, TW5, TW6, TW7, TW8, UB3, UB4.
As a friendly and supportive organisation, you would have the best opportunity to develop your career in Social Care. We value our Care Assistants because we realise that it is their dedication that gives Caremark the deserved reputation for the highest quality care.
We urgently need Care Assistants who are committed and have passion for helping people in the community.
Apply for this position
Please complete the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.