We are looking for Care Assistants to start immediately to complete care calls for our customers in their homes around Solihull and surrounding areas.
- Full/part-time, flexible hours available.
- No experience needed
- Strong team to fully train in days
- Job security
- Regular pay
- Full PPE needed to be safe
Join the Caremark Solihull team and together let’s help the more vulnerable in our community and see them smile.
The type of support that you would be providing is no different to what would reasonably be given by a member of the person’s family.
Your role would include helping customers with tasks such as:
- Help with washing & dressing
- Shopping & meal preparation
- Prompting with medication
- Support with daily routines
- Respite services
- Socialising and leisure activities
- Helping customers access the community
What we look for
It’s important to us that all Caremark Care Workers have the following qualities:
- Self-motivated, well-organised & reliable
- Caring and sensitive
- Committed to maintaining our high standards of care
- Good communicator
- Driving is required
As one of our Care and Support Workers, not only will you get job satisfaction but also;
- Competitive starting salary
- Realistic career progression
- Free comprehensive training and development
- Paid shadowing
- Paid mileage
- Flexible hours around you
- Experienced support in the field and in the office
- Ongoing training, development and supervision
- Uniform provided
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Refer a friend scheme
- Be part of a care passionate team
Contact us now, our friendly team are waiting to talk to you more about how you can also be part of Team Caremark Solihull.
Apply for this position
Please complete the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.