Dementia Friendly Haywards Heath
Haywards Heath Dementia Action Alliance (HHDAA) was set up in January 2016 by local residents and professionals. The HHDAA’s aim is to help people with dementia feel part of the wider community, raise awareness of dementia and improve the quality of life for those living with dementia and their carers.
The HHDAA organise monthly Dementia Friends sessions, which last an hour, are free and give the attendee a better understanding of dementia and where to get more information. The HHDAA also organise awareness raising events and an annual Open Forum for the local community.
Dementia Friends Awareness Sessions at the Town Hall 2016
Friday 18th November – 12.30pm to 1.30pm
Monday 12th December – 12.30pm to 1.30pm
- Find out five things everyone should know about dementia
- Bring a friend or friends with you
- Find out where to get support and information
- Ideas on how you can help people with dementia
- Become a Dementia Friend!
For more information contact the Town Hall:
Tel: 01444 455694