Live-in care in Herefordshire and the Forest of Dean
Caremark provide employed, referenced, trained and DBS checked Care Assistants who are experienced in live-in care.
Live the life you want
Live-in care is our specialised care service for people who need care and support with day-to-day life, but also want to live as independently as possible.
A popular alternative to living in a residential care home, our live-in care service enables you or your loved one to receive tailored, professional support 24-hours-a-day, at home.
Our compassionate care assistants can help with:
- Personal care
- Shopping, housekeeping and cooking
- Meeting dietary and nutritional needs
- Companionship and emotional support – many carers become more like friends
- Daily activities and accessing local support
- Using mobility aids
- Administering medication
- Attending doctor, dental or other appointments
- Help with household bills and general admin
- Help with pet care, dog walking and feeding