To generate and promote a caring and supportive environment for Caremark’s customers by implementing very high standards of professional care and support.
- To ensure that Caremark’s aims and objectives are achieved and to ensure that each customer receives care and support which is appropriate to their individual needs
- To ensure the implementation and compliance of all relevant legislation and regulatory body guidance
- Ultimate responsibility for all members of staff
- Liaison with customers, relatives, representatives and social workers
What we look for
It’s important to us that all Caremark Care Managers have the following qualities:
- Comfortable leading a team
- Self-motivated, well-organised & reliable
- Caring and sensitive
- Committed to maintaining our high standards of care
- Good communicator
Apply for this position
Please complete the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.