Location: Tunbridge Wells, Tonbridge & Malling
Hours: Full Time contract
Caremark Tunbridge Wells, Tonbridge & Malling are part of a national network, who have been delivering home care since 2005. We are proud of our excellent standards in providing personalised quality care in the community.
WE DO NOT PROVIDE SPONSORSHIP FOR THIS POSITION
DRIVING LICENCE REQUIRED
Summary of role
To ensure all client visits are allocated, allocate staff rotas, participate in on-call rota, and maintain appropriate office procedures.
- Answering all incoming telephone enquiries.
- Implementation of thorough recruitment and vetting procedures of all Care & Support Workers.
- Processing new client referrals.
- Preparing appropriate documentation for Field Care Supervisors.
- Allocation of Care & Support Workers to all client visits and ensuring all visits always covered.
- Administration of all Individual Care & Support Agreements.
- Maintaining client and Care & Support Worker office files and ensuring that they are always up to date.
- Maintaining computer system up to date.
- Ensuring all clients and Care & Support Worker documentation and electronic records are kept up to date.
- Ensuring all other records are kept up to date.
- To work closely with the Care Manager and Field Care Supervisor’s.
- To ensure compliance with all office systems and procedures.
- Production of reports and management information as required.
- Uphold organisational policy & procedure.
- Maintain CQC compliance.
- U.K. driver’s license and vehicle.
- Right to work in the U.K.
- Experience of domiciliary Care, Care Co-ordination, and a working knowledge of the care industry.
- Apprenticeship level 2 or higher in Health & Social Care
- Allocating calls, processing new referrals and changes to clients care and support plans.
- Staff rotas
- Work with the office team to maintain up to date electronic/handwritten records.
- Carry out client reviews on site.
- To carry out spot checks and supervisions and assist the other Care office staff with aspects of their role.
- Updating of care plans and providing support to the Care Teams.
- On call duties
- Able to work on your own and as part of a supportive team.
- problem solving ability and a drive to succeed.
- Previous experience with Access Care Planning desired, but not essential.
- Competitive pay rate.
- Generous annual leave entitlement of 28 days, ensuring a healthy work-life balance.
- Full Training Provided.
- Opportunities for career advancement.
- Referral scheme rewarding you for recommending talented individuals to join our team.
- On site parking
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Paid Annual MOT
- Enhanced DBS Check Fully Funded
Apply for this position
Please complete the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.