You will be responsible for the day to day administration of our domiciliary care businesses. A key aspect of this is the ability to produce and maintain accurate rotas. You will be very comfortable using IT systems.
The ability to network effectively and develop a portfolio of business and professional relationships is essential.
First class inter-personal skills are essential.
You will be exceptionally well organised.
We are looking for someone capable of becoming a care manager in 3-4 years time or a deputy care manager in 2.
Outstanding communication is second nature to you.
You will be on a 3-4 year development plan that will culminate in your achieving an undergraduate level qualification in an appropriate discipline.
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Answering all incoming telephone enquiries.
- Implementation of thorough recruitment and vetting procedures of all Care & Support Workers.
- Processing new client referrals.
- Preparing appropriate documentation for Field Care Supervisors.
- Permanent allocation of Care & Support Workers to all client visits and ensuring all visits always covered.
- Administration of all Individual Care & Support Agreements.
- Maintaining client and Care & Support Worker office files and ensuring that they are always up to date.
- Maintaining computer system up to date at all times.
- Ensuring all clients and Care & Support Worker documentation and electronic records are kept up to date at all times.
- Ensuring all other records are kept up to date.
- To work closely with the Field Care Supervisor.
- To ensure compliance with all office systems and procedures.
- Assistance with wages and invoice processing.
- Production of reports and management information as required.
Apply for this position
Please complete the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.