Care Assistant – Open University Funding
DRIVING LICENCE REQUIRED
WE DO NOT PROVIDE SPONSORSHIP
To care for those who once cared for us is one of the highest honours.
Would you like to make a difference and play an important and valued role in your community? If ‘Yes’, we would love to hear from you!!
We are recruiting empathetic, energetic and dynamic Care Assistants in the following areas: Horsham, Cowfold, Southwater, Billingshurst, Pulborough, Storrington, Partridge Green, Steyning and Henfield.
What you’ll receive
- £10.75ph – £11.25ph
- Paid mileage of 30p per mile
- Refer a Friend bonus
- Fully funded Diplomas/NVQs in Health & Social Care
Open University funding programme
Course Fee contribution for you or your dependent child.
As a Caremark Care Assistant, you can be considered for our Open University Funding Programme.
Course fees of up to £9k of funding is available for any undergraduate degree run by The Open University!
- Work with us full-time and you could receive up to £9K funding for your dependant child on a part-time course, or up to £6k on a full-time course.
- Work with us part-time and you could receive up to £6k funding for yourself or your dependant child for part-time courses.
Whether it’s photography that interests you or maybe engineering, by working as a Caremark Care Assistant, we can help to fund your future.
About the role
You’ll deliver high quality care and support to people living in their own homes. You’ll also have additional responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Personal Care
- Meal preparation
- Administer Medication
- Companionship Care
To achieve this, full training is provided in all aspects of care, meaning that no previous experience in care is necessary.
All you need
- Full UK driving licence with access to your own car
- The desire to care for others
Working as a care assistant isn’t always the easiest job, but we promise that it will be one of the most rewarding. We are extremely excited to be recruiting for this position and are looking forward to hearing from you!
Apply for this position
Please complete the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.