You would be responsible for meeting the support requirements of our customers, in a way that respects the individual and promotes their independence. You would be expected to travel to the customer’s home and assist them with daily tasks as agreed between the customer and Caremark.
The type of support that you would be providing is no different to what would reasonably be given by a member of the person’s family. For instance, you may be providing help with bathing and dressing or domestic support.
Your role would include helping customers with tasks such as:
- Help with washing & dressing
- Shopping & meal preparation
- Prompting with medication
- Support with daily routines
- Respite services
- Socialising and leisure activities
- Helping customers access the community
What we look for
It’s important to us that all Caremark Care Workers have the following qualities:
- Self-motivated, well-organised & reliable
- Caring and sensitive
- Committed to maintaining our high standards of care
- Good communicator
As a Care and Support Worker with Caremark Oldham you can enjoy:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Paid travel time and mileage allowance
- Holiday pay
- Excellent training and professional development opportunities
- Carer of the month awards
- Uniform/gloves/aprons etc provided
- Caremark Oldham are an equal opportunities employer
- Caremark Oldham are part of the Oldham
- Council Fair Employer scheme
At Caremark Oldham, we are proud of our team of excellent care assistants who give quality care, support and assistance to children and adults. The demand for our home care services throughout the Oldham area is increasing and as such we need new and experienced care assistants to join us so we can continue to deliver high-quality personal care and support to the local community.
Our services commence from 7am through to 11.00pm, 7 days a week so we offer genuinely flexible hours. We aim to work around everyone’s availability.
As part of the Caremark Oldham family, you can expect the culture and personal touch that a local home care provider can offer, along with the reassurance that training, career progression and job satisfaction are all available.
Although the advertisements may look similar, not all care providers are the same! So, if you have a can-do attitude, want to make a difference, value training and career progression, with a desire to succeed in your chosen vocation then apply now.
Apply for this position
Please complete the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.