Care Co-ordinator for Burgess Hill
Caremark Mid Sussex and Crawley are recruiting a Care Co-ordinator for Burgess Hill working from our offices in Haywards Heath.
The role is perfect for a friendly, team player who can demonstrate compassion and empathy in their approach.
What you need to know about the role
- The role of care co-ordinator is a varied one with duties including
- Answering telephone enquiries
- Processing customer referrals, updating electronic records and making sure that all records are up to date
- Liaising with social services and other health care professionals
- Preparing documentation for and working closely with Field Care Supervisors
- Allocating care and support workers to all customer visits within the Burgess Hill area
- Administration of all Care & Support Agreements.
- Auditing files to ensure compliance with the Care Quality Commission
- Producing reports and management information as required.
What you can expect from Caremark Mid Sussex and Crawley
The Care Co-ordinator role offers;
- A Competitive salary up to £19,000 depending on experience
- BUPA Health and Wellbeing Cover
- Pension scheme
- Bonus of £200 for referring a friend as a care and support worker
- Opportunities for career advancement
- The opportunity to gain Health and Social Care Diplomas
Caremark Mid Sussex and Crawley has been providing quality care in the local area since 2007 and are justly proud of our excellent reputation and the amazing team who work with us.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone to join our busy team at our head office. The successful applicant will:
- Have a minimum of one years office administration experience
- Have the Right to Work in the UK
- Be Self-motivated, with good organisational skills
- Be flexible
- Be a good team player
- Be caring & sensitive to the needs of others
- Have the ability to use own initiative
- Be able to communicate effectively
- Be well organised and have excellent communication and computer skills
- Promote anti-discriminatory practice and equality for all customers and colleagues
- Be able to work under pressure at times and have a problem solving attitude to issues that may arise.
We are looking for people that want to make a real difference to the lives of the people we care for. If you are keen to join a lively, supportive team– please get in touch with Tania Carter, our Recruitment and Retention officer by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01444 455800
Some nice things that some of our customers have said about the care provided by our team
‘I cannot fault the carers that deliver my mums care…They are absolutely amazing.’
Your carers are ‘bright, positive, calm, hard-working, caring and keen to help.’
‘The carers are lovely, always on time’
Find out more about Caremark Mid Sussex & Crawley