Field Care Supervisor
- To carry out Individual Needs Assessments for new and potential clients.
- To conduct risk assessments as part of the Individual Needs Assessment and update these as required as part of the individual’s risk management.
- To carry out introductory visits every time a Care & Support Worker visits a client for the first time.
- To ensure all client visits are always covered.
- To be on-call in case of emergency on rotation with other FCS and Manager.
- To liaise closely with Care Coordinators regarding recruitment, permanent allocation of Care & Support Workers and the writing of Care & Support Agreements.
- To identify suitable Care & Support Workers to cover for any absences, this may be due to sickness or holiday.
- To allocate suitable alternative Care & Support Workers when an existing Care & Support Worker notifies that they are unable to attend a call.
- To facilitate the practical induction of all new Care & Support Workers.
- To provide and facilitate in-field training as and when appropriate.
- To identify any additional training needs of Care & Support Workers and report accordingly.
- To conduct client reviews and respond to Individual Review Forms completed by Care & Support Workers as soon as possible.
- To urgently report any changes in a Care & Support Worker’s or client’s schedule to the Care Coordinator.
- To monitor, supervise and mentor all Care & Support Workers in the field.
- To provide support to all Care & Support Workers in the field.
- To monitor all clients for service and Care & Support Worker satisfaction.
- To ensure accuracy and completeness of all documentation held in client’s homes.
- To encourage and identify opportunities for Care & Support Workers continuing professional development.
- To ensure that all written reports and administration is up to date.
- To maintain close liaison with both the Care Manager and Care Coordinator.
- Responsible for implementing field based quality control systems and providing support to all Care & Support Workers within a defined area.
You will be responsible for implementing field based quality control systems and providing support to all Care Assistants within a defined area.
- Support and manage a team of Care Assistants
- To be on-call in case of emergency
- To maintain close liaison with both the Care Manager and Care Coordinator
- Act as a link between the customer and the office
- Oversee care quality control
- Monitor and supervise care service
It’s important to us that all Caremark Field Care Supervisors have the following qualities:
What we look for
- Self-motivated, well-organised & reliable
- Caring and sensitive
- Committed to maintaining our high standards of care
- Good communicator
Candidate required to:
- Have a minimum 1-2 Year experience as a Field Care Supervisor.
- Driver Preferable.
- Will be employed as a Field Care Supervisor for Kensington, Chelsea, Westminster and the surrounding areas, and your duties will largely be to work closely with the Field Care Manager.
- Be responsible for implementing field-based quality control systems and providing support to all Care Assistants within a defined area.
- Must be willing to work two weekends per month that includes Saturday and Sunday.
- Field Care Supervisors will spend approximately 95% of their working week in the field with the remaining 5% being spent in the office in order to complete necessary administration duties.
Apply for this position
Please complete the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.