Christine & Adele – “Special Recognition Award”
Congratulations to Christine and Adele from our Twilight Team who received our “Special Recognition White Star Award.”🌟
Christine and Adele went to a Fold in their community, during twilight hours.They smelt gas as they walked through the building.
They immediately reported it to the housing agency, who then got in contact with the fire brigade and confirmed that it was a gas leak. The fire brigade stated that Christine and Adele did an amazing job reporting the danger, as the result of the gas leak continuing could have been life threatening.👏