Field care supervisor
Full Job Description
URGENTLY RECRUITING – FULL TIME Field Care Supervisor
£24,000 PER YEAR
£1000 BONUS FOR ONCALL
We are currently recruiting for a Full time Field Care Supervisor to join our growing team at Caremark (Harlow and Epping Forest) branch. You will be working with as a part of team of Field care supervisors at our branch.
We are happy to give more information call Jo on 01279210123
* YOU MUST BE ABLE TO DRIVE *
Caremark (Harlow and Epping Forest) is an established and highly regarded home care provider offering home care, personal support, home help and companionship services. Caremark aim to deliver the highest standards of professional care and support to those in need and who choose to remain living in their own homes.
Field Care Supervisors are responsible for implementing field-based quality control systems and the efficient running of their own specific, defined areas and should vary their hours of work in order to effectively monitor and support all Care & Support Workers and customers.
Be a trainer for Caremark accredited training program, for new recruits. trainer for moving and handling, first aid is preferable.
· To carry out Individual Needs Assessments for new and potential customers.
· To conduct risk assessments as part of the Individual Needs Assessment and update these as required as part of the individual’s risk management.
· To carry out introductory visits every time a Care & Support Worker visits a customer for the first time.
· To hold on call phone on a rota basis; this will include evenings and weekends.
· To allocate suitable alternative Care & Support Workers when an existing Care & Support Worker notifies that they are unable to attend a call.
· To facilitate the practical induction of all new Care & Support Workers.
· To conduct customer reviews and respond to Individual Review Forms completed by Care & Support Workers as soon as possible.
· To urgently report any changes in a Care & Support Worker’s or customer’s schedule to the Care Coordinator.
· To monitor all customers for service and Care & Support Worker satisfaction.
· To ensure accuracy and completeness of all documentation held in customers’ homes.
· To support, monitor, supervise and mentor all Care & Support Workers in the field. Encourage and identify opportunities for continuing professional development.
Hours – Full time
· Full time hours 40 hours per week – Minimum of 5 days a week, which sometimes will be every other weekend
· Oncall is rotated between 3 FCS, this includes the evenings and the weekend.
– Flexible outside of hours to cover calls as and when needed (Paid as overtime)
– Should you work on a late shift (9pm) you can come in a little later the following day
Previous experience as a senor support worker or line manager capacity .
· Ideally NVQ/QCF level 2 / 3 in Health & Social Care, if not willing to work towards this
Must be good at problem solving and like a challenge
At least 3 years’ experience working for a Domiciliary/ home care Agency. (preferred)
Must be Organised, methodical, and a good eye for detail.
· Must be flexible around working schedules, roles and responsibility
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £24,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- Free parking
- Sick pay
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Harlow: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Apply for this position
Please complete the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.