Field Care Supervisor
You will be responsible for implementing field based quality control systems and providing support to all Care & Support Workers within a defined area.
All applicants must have a full UKDL and Level 3 in health and social care and a minimum of 2 years experience.
- Support and manage a team of Care & Support Workers
- To be on-call in case of emergency
- To maintain close liaison with both the Care Manager and Care Coordinator
- Act as a link between the customer and the office
- Oversee care quality control
- Monitor and supervise care service
- Cover care calls on emergency and this may involve going out to do care calls .
What we look for
It’s important to us that all Caremark Field Care Supervisors have the following qualities:
- Self-motivated, well-organised & reliable
- Caring and sensitive
- Committed to maintaining our high standards of care
- Good communicator
Apply for this position
Please complete the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.