Care Assistant Job Vacancy
WE DO NOT SPONSOR, PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE LOCAL TO HAMMERSMITH AND FULHAM!
Are you looking for a rewarding career in Care?
Join our team and support people in your community with day-to-day living, Eg shopping, personal care, domestic, medication, dementia support and much more.
• Four weeks’ pro rata annual leave entitlement.
• Perks of being directly employed: mileage allowance, paid holidays, pension, and Mobile phone contribution
• Award-winning training before you start and specialist training on an ongoing basis
• Dedicated support from your local manager• Opportunities close to home, plus the possibility of career progression
• A caring nature and desire make a difference to someone’s life
• Full training and induction- Training and DBS paid
• The opportunity to work in differing social care areas to broaden your experience and develop new skills. After training, we will give you care certificate recognised by NHS and Health & Social care.
• Opportunity to complete Level 2/Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care..
• Career Progression within the company.
• Free uniform and supplies including ID Card, lanyard, gloves and other protective items.
• Excellent internal communication, including regular team meeting
Apply for this position
Please complete the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.