Care Assistant – Flexible Hours Poynton
Would you like to share with other staff in meeting the personal care and support needs of customers in a way that respects the dignity of the individual and promotes their independence?
Would you like to work within a family run business?
Would you like to choose the hours you work around your own lifestyle?
- To assist customers who need help getting up and going to bed in the morning and evenings, including dressing and undressing, washing, bathing and going to the toilet.
- To provide companionship to those that are vunerable and living alone
- To help customers with their mobility and with any physical disabilities
- To care for customers who are temporarily unable to complete their usual daily tasks
- To help in the promotion of mental and physical activities of customers through talking, outings, reading, writing, hobbies and recreations.
- To make and change beds, light cleaning and general tidying.
- To set tables and trays, prepare and serve light meals, clearing away and washing up.
- To read and write reports and be involved in customers’ reviews and training activities.
- To adhere to all Caremark’s policies and procedures at all times.
- To encourage the independence of customers wherever possible.
It is considered essential that Care Assistants possess the following qualities:
- Self motivated & well organised.
- Caring & sensitive to the needs of others.
- Ability to use own initiative.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
All candidates will have proof of right to work in UK plus agree to undertake a DBS check.
Apply for this position
Please complete the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.