You would be responsible for meeting the support requirements of our customers, in a way that respects the individual and promotes their independence. You would be expected to travel to the customer’s home and assist them with daily tasks as agreed between the customer and Caremark.
The type of support that you would be providing is no different to what would reasonably be given by a member of the person’s family. For instance, you may be providing help with bathing and dressing or domestic support.
Your role would include helping customers with tasks such as:
- Help with washing & dressing
- Shopping & meal preparation
- Prompting with medication
- Support with daily routines
- Respite services
- Socialising and leisure activities
- Helping customers access the community
What we look for
It’s important to us that all Caremark Care Workers have the following qualities:
- Self-motivated, well-organised & reliable
- Caring and sensitive
- Committed to maintaining our high standards of care
- Good communicator
- Excellent rates of pay above the recommended national living wage
- Enhanced rates of pay for weekends and bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Blue light discount card
- Mileage subsidised
- 28 days paid holiday on a pro-rata basis
- Paid induction and training
- Free gloves, aprons and hand sanitiser
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Fulltime and part-time positions available
- We are recruiting for all areas within Poole including Parkstone, Branksome, Oakdale, Canford Heath and Wallisdown.
Apply for this position
Please complete the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.