Are you looking for a rewarding career?
Would you love to feel appreciated every day?
- Train for free and begin your career in care with us.
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive rates of pay
- Great work life balance
- Be part of something rewarding
- Make a difference to the community
In this role you would be responsible for supporting our customers, in a way that respects the individual and promotes their independence. Travelling between our customers home and assisting them with daily tasks to support their independent living.
The support that you would be providing is no different to what would reasonably be given by a member of the person’s family.
Your role would include helping customers with tasks such as:
- Help with washing & dressing
- Shopping & meal preparation
- Prompting with medication
- Support with daily routines
- Respite services
- Socialising and leisure activities
- Helping customers access the community
What’s Important To Us
Our Care Support Workers have the following qualities:
- Self-motivated, well-organised & reliable
- Caring and sensitive
- Committed to maintaining our high standards of care
- Good communicator
*Enhanced rate for weekends, nights and bank holidays. Generous mileage allowance
Apply for this position
Please complete the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.