Who we support
Serving the Boroughs of Guildford and Woking, the Care and Support services by Caremark are very highly regarded. From our office in Ripley, Surrey we have established a 5-star reputation through our focus on supervision, regular monitoring and only employing kind, caring and compassionate Care and Support Workers. We support local clients from across Guildford, Woking, Byfleet, East Horsley, West Horsley, Ripley and Send.
We also have a specialist Live-In Care service, where a Care and Support Worker can come and live in your home and support you 24 hours a day. For many people, this is a great alternative to moving into a Care Home
How we support
At Caremark, we understand that day-to-day tasks can become problematic or difficult. Our friendly, highly trained Care and Support Workers are there to help you live your life to its fullest capacity. Our staff are fully trained to assist you with:
- Companionship, when you need some support in fulfilling your daily routine. Our Care and Support Workers can be there for as long as you like and even help with transport to local shops or attractions
- Personal Care and Support to assist you with more personal tasks such as bathing, dressing and meal preparation
- 24 Hour Live-in Care to provide you with all the support you may need to remain living in your own home
- Our Overnight service allows you to sleep soundly in your own bed, knowing that one of our specially trained Care and Support Workers are always available should you require their help
- Respite service for the times when family or friends who usually help with day-to-day tasks may not be available
What to do now?
To speak with us in more detail, or to arrange a FREE home visit from our Care Manager or Supervisor to discuss your needs and formulate a tailor made care programme without obligation:
please call 01483 222 852 or email email@example.com