Caremark Basingstoke and Deane has quickly established itself as one of the most trusted and effective care companies in the region. Our carefully selected and vetted team of qualified carers is available now to help children and adults who prefer to remain living happily and safely in their own homes. We're an approved supplier of home care services to Hampshire County Council and in our very first inspection by the Care Quality Commission we were rated as "Good" in all areas. Our carers cover Basingstoke and the surrounding area including Whitchurch, Tadley, Oakley, Overton and Highclere.
We offer a wide range of services including companionship and personal care in a flexible, affordable way. What makes us different is how we do it.Providing your care, your way
At Caremark Basingstoke and Deane we're dedicated to making life easier, safer and happier for people who have chosen to continue to live in their own homes, and trusted us to take care of them.
We deliver a truly personal service; our carers take the time to get to know our clients. We ensure we do things the way you want them done. Whether you need help to keep your life as it is, or support to regain your independence we’ll do all we can to help. Our promise is to value you, put your needs first and take the very best care of you we can. What can we do for you?
For adults we’ll tailor our support to what you want, but broadly speaking our most common requests include:
· Personal care and support (bathing, help on the loo and support with getting up and going to bed)
· Support with shopping and meal preparation
· Support with daily routines (light domestic work, ironing, etc.)
· Companionship, conversation and taking part in hobbies and activities
· Prompting with medication
· Respite services
· Socialising and leisure activities
· 24 Hour Live-in Care to provide you with all the support you may need to remain living in your own home For children our care packages are tailored to meet your specific requests, including:
- Getting ready for school or college in the mornings
- Shopping trips, social or cultural events, leisure and sport
- Help with personal care, meals and feeding
- Attending medical appointments
- Doing activities at home
- Getting ready for bed and perhaps a bedtime story
- Supporting the family to establish daily routines
For more information on what we offer please click on 'Our Care Services' at the top of the page.Care in the Basingstoke area
We provide care to people in and around Basingstoke, including the villages of Tadley, Baughurst, Sherfield, Bramley, Oakley, Overton, Whitchurch, Upton Grey and Pamber Heath.
If you’re not sure if we cover your location then please call us and even if we can’t help you directly we’ll be more than happy to offer any advice we can.The right Care and Support Workers for you
We know we’re only as good as our Care and Support Workers, that’s why we choose carers who share our vision of providing a truly personal service Throughout our comprehensive training programme we reinforce our ethos of personalised care, and our carers can only work with customers once they’ve met our high standards.
All our Care and Support Workers are security checked with an Enhanced DBS (originally called CRB) check and supporting references. We’re always looking to enhance their skills and we invest in them with further specialist training to better support the varied needs of our clients. Get in Touch
So if you're looking for a bit of extra support, or know a friend or relative in need, Caremark can be there to offer you all aspects of personal care, support and companionship.
You can contact us on the number below and speak to one of our friendly staff for more information. Be assured that everything we discuss and all information relating to our clients is confidential.T: 01256 805669 email: email@example.com