Professional, flexible care and support in your own home
Caremark (Watford & Hertsmere) provides high-quality home care and live-in care to adults throughout Watford, Bushey, Borehamwood, Potters Bar. Our fully trained staff can provide anything from a few hours care a week to full-time live-in care.
Who we can help
We offer care and support to adults of any age who need some assistance to continue living at home safely and comfortably. This could include:
- Older people
- People with dementia
- People with physical disabilities
- People with learning disabilities
- People with chronic conditions
- People requiring support after an illness or stay in hospital
- People requiring end-of-life care
We deliver home care throughout Watford & Hertsmere.
How we can help
We can provide anything from a few hours home care a week to full-time, live-in care. We can also provide respite care on a flexible basis when family carers need a break.
Your care and support package will be tailored to your own personal needs, respecting your individual wishes and promoting your independence. It could include:
- Help getting up and getting dressed
- Help with personal hygiene
- Assistance with medication
- Preparation of meals
- Housework and shopping
- Accompanying you to appointments, such as to the GP or hospital
- General companionship - someone to chat to over a cup of tea.
Whatever your needs, we will match you with the right Care and Support Worker to help you. Our Field Care Supervisor will monitor your care package to ensure the highest standards are maintained, and provide a 24-hour emergency on-call service for customers.
Your peace of mind
We are passionate about providing the highest quality service. We are registered with the Care Quality Commission, the independent regulator of health and social care in England, the UKHCA and we are signed up to the Social Care Commitment, our promise to provide people who need care and support with high quality services.