Who we support
Serving the Boroughs of Mole Valley and Waverley, the Care and Support services by Caremark Mid Surrey are highly regarded. From our office in Leatherhead Surrey, we have established a 5-star reputation through our focus on supervision, regular monitoring and only employing kind, caring and compassionate Care and Support Workers. We support local clients from across Leatherhead, Ashtead, Dorking, Cranleigh, Farnham, Goldalming and all of the surrounding villages.We also have a specialist Live-In Care service, where a Care and Support Worker can come and live in your home and support you 24 hours a day. For many people, this is a great alternative to moving into a Care Home - especially following the recent Covid-19 pandemic.
How we support
At Caremark, we understand that day-to-day tasks can become problematic or difficult. Our friendly, highly trained Care and Support Workers are there to help you live your life to its fullest capacity. Our staff are fully trained to assist you with:
- Companionship, when you need some support in fulfilling your daily routine. Our Care and Support Workers can be there for as long as you like and even help with transport to local shops or personal appointments
- Personal Care and Support to assist you with more personal tasks such as bathing, dressing and meal preparation
- 24 Hour Live-in Care to provide you with all the support you may need to remain living in your own home
- Our Overnight service allows you to sleep soundly in your own bed, knowing that one of our specially trained Care and Support Workers are always available should you require their help
- Respite service for the times when family or friends who usually help with day-to-day tasks may not be available
- Medication prompts
- Shopping or cleaning calls
Our highly trained staff can assist people with a range of health conditions, as well as providing much needed companionship for those who are isolate and lonely. Examples are listed below:-
- Acquired Brain Injury
- Mental Health
- Learning Disabilities
- Stoma and continence care
- Dementia inc Alzheimers, Lewy Bodies, Vascular Dementia
What to do now?
To speak with us in more detail, or to arrange a FREE home visit from our Registered Care Manager or Supervisor to discuss your needs and formulate a tailor made care programme without obligation:
please call 01372 230782 or email email@example.com
If you have used our services previously, we would be delighted if you could spend a moment to share a review on Compare All Care
independent care review website, to help others who need and are considering, home care services. We are also on. Homecare.co.uk where we would love to see your reviews too.
You can also follow us on Twitter
where we'll keep you up to date with the latest care news and views.