Home Care Job Vacancies
Field Care Supervisor
Caremark Lambeth is a professional homecare provider supporting individuals in Lambeth and surrounding areas.
We offer our customers a high-quality level of care and support in the comfort of their own homes and with our dedicated team supporting vulnerable adults and people with learning disability:
- To carry out Individual Needs Assessments for new and potential customers.
- To conduct risk assessments as part of the Individual Needs Assessment and update these as required as part of the individual’s risk management.
- To carry out introductory visits every time a Care & Support Worker visits a customer for the first time.
- To ensure all customer visits are always covered.
- To be on-call in case of emergency on rotation with other FCS and Manager.
- To liaise closely with Care Coordinators regarding recruitment, permanent allocation of Care & Support Workers and the writing of Care & Support Agreements.
- To identify suitable Care & Support Workers to cover for any absences, this may be due to sickness or holiday.
- To allocate suitable alternative Care & Support Workers when an existing Care & Support Worker notifies that they are unable to attend a call.
- To facilitate the practical induction of all new Care & Support Workers.
- To provide and facilitate in-field training as and when appropriate.
- To identify any additional training needs of Care & Support Workers and report accordingly.
- To conduct customer reviews and respond to Individual Review Forms completed by Care & Support Workers as soon as possible.
- To urgently report any changes in a Care & Support Worker’s or customer’s schedule to the Care Coordinator.
- To monitor, supervise and mentor all Care & Support Workers in the field.
- To provide support to all Care & Support Workers in the field.
- To monitor all customers for service and Care & Support Worker satisfaction.
- To ensure accuracy and completeness of all documentation held in customer’s homes.
- To encourage and identify opportunities for Care & Support Workers continuing professional development.
- To ensure that all written reports and administration is up to date.
- To maintain close liaison with both the Care Manager and Care Coordinator.
- Responsible for implementing field based quality control systems and providing support to all Care & Support Workers within a defined area.
- Support and manage a team of Care Assistants
- To be on-call in case of emergency
- To maintain close liaison with both the Care Manager and Care Coordinator
- Act as a link between the customer and the office
- Oversee care quality control
- Monitor and supervise care service
You will be responsible for implementing field based quality control systems and providing support to all Care Assistants within a defined area.
What we look for
- Self-motivated, well-organised & reliable
- Caring and sensitive
- Committed to maintaining our high standards of care
- Good communicator
Candidate required to:
- Have a minimum 1-2 Year experience as a Field Care Supervisor.
- Driver compulsory.
- Will be employed as a Field Care Supervisor for Caremark Lambeth and the surrounding areas, and your duties will largely be to work closely with the Care Manager.
- Be responsible for implementing field-based quality control systems and providing support to all Care Assistants within a defined area.
- Must be willing to work two weekends per month that includes Saturday and Sunday.
- Field Care Supervisors will spend approximately 95% of their working week in the field with the remaining 5% being spent in the office in order to complete necessary administration duties.
Apply for this position
Please complete the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Caremark Lambeth is a professional homecare provider supporting individuals in the borough of Lambeth and surrounding area.
We offer our customers a high-quality level of care and support in the comfort of their own homes and with our dedicated team supporting vulnerable adults and people with learning disability:-
- Personal Care
- Respite Care
- Live in Care
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s Care
- Companionship; Medication Assistance
- Shopping and Meal preparation
- Domestic Duties
- Social Activities.
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Care Coordinator to join our team. This is an office-based position which includes performing many of the associated admin duties like managing care/customer files, producing compliance documents and occasionally being on-call on a scheduled rota basis. You will liaise with healthcare professionals, care assistants, customers , and their families to provide excellent standards of care and support with skilled and experienced teams of Care Assistants.
Reports to: Care Manager
Summary of role
To ensure all customer visits are allocated, to recruit suitable Care Assistants and to maintain appropriate office procedures.
- Answering all incoming telephone enquiries.
- Implementation of thorough recruitment and vetting procedures of all Care Assistants.
- Processing new customer referrals.
- Preparing appropriate documentation for Field Care Supervisors.
- Permanent allocation of Care Assistants to all customer visits and ensuring all visits always covered.
- Administration of all Individual Care & Support Agreements.
- Maintaining customer and Care Assistant office files and ensuring that they are always up to date.
- Maintaining computer system up to date at all times.
- Ensuring all customers and Care Assistant documentation and electronic records are kept up to date at all times.
- Ensuring all other records are kept up to date.
- To work closely with the Field Care Supervisor.
- To ensure compliance with all office systems and procedures.
- Assistance with wages and invoice processing.
- Production of reports and management information as required.
Care Coordinator Skills & Attributes
- Strong communicator who’s fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Friendly telephone manner
- Good negotiation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work to deadlines & take direction
- Be able to think fast on their feet and make quick decisions
- Compassionate and caring
- Candidate MUST have previous experience as a Care Coordinator.
Caremark Lambeth are currently recruiting home care assistants (with or without experience) to join our team in the Lambeth borough and surrounding areas. This role involves caring for customers in their own homes, supporting them with everyday living tasks. If you wish to improve peoples’ lives, and give something back to the community, then this is the career opportunity for you.
To apply for this position you must:
- Be reliable and punctual (our customers will rely on your good timekeeping!)
- Have an excellent work ethic
- Be passionate about caring for people
- Be able to complete early and/or late home visits, and work alternate weekends
- Have a full driving licence and access to a reliable vehicle
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing the highest possible quality of care to our customers
- Ensuring Health and Safety regulations are adhered to at all times
- Assisting customers with daily living tasks, which may include personal care, medication support, meal preparation, shopping, domestic duties and companionship
- Ensuring customer confidentiality is maintained at all times
- Regular communication with the office team
- A good level of written and spoken English
- Be prepared to work towards a Diploma in Health and Society Care (if not already achieved – other courses are available!)
- A full driving licence and access to a reliable vehicle
- Excellent communication skills
- £9-£12 per hour
- Travel time between calls paid
- Mileage contribution paid
- Free training, to include e-learning and practical learning sessions
- Free Continuing Professional Development
- Flexible working hours (within an agreed availability) and a variety of work
Areas of work available: West Norwood, Streatham, Brixton, Clapham, Kennington & Oval, Vauxhall
Although the advertisements may look similar, not all care providers are the same! So if you have a can do attitude, want to make a difference, value training and career progression, with a desire to succeed in your chosen vocation then apply now.
Caremark Lambeth are an equal opportunities employer