- Competitive Salary
- -Training opportunities and career progression
- -20 days holiday plus 8 days bank holidays
- -Supportive team and manager
Caremark Lambeth is a professional homecare provider supporting individuals in the borough of Lambeth and surrounding area.
We offer our customers a high-quality level of care and support in the comfort of their own homes and with our dedicated team supporting vulnerable adults and people with learning disability:-
- Personal Care
- Respite Care
- Live in Care
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s Care
- Companionship; Medication Assistance
- Shopping and Meal preparation
- Domestic Duties
- Social Activities.
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Care Coordinator to join our team. This is an office-based position which includes performing many of the associated admin duties like managing care/customer files, producing compliance documents and occasionally being on-call on a scheduled rota basis. You will liaise with healthcare professionals, care assistants, customers , and their families to provide excellent standards of care and support with skilled and experienced teams of Care Assistants.
Reports to: Care Manager
Summary of role
To ensure all customer visits are allocated, to recruit suitable Care Assistants and to maintain appropriate office procedures.
- Answering all incoming telephone enquiries.
- Implementation of thorough recruitment and vetting procedures of all Care Assistants.
- Processing new customer referrals.
- Preparing appropriate documentation for Field Care Supervisors.
- Permanent allocation of Care Assistants to all customer visits and ensuring all visits always covered.
- Administration of all Individual Care & Support Agreements.
- Maintaining customer and Care Assistant office files and ensuring that they are always up to date.
- Maintaining computer system up to date at all times.
- Ensuring all customers and Care Assistant documentation and electronic records are kept up to date at all times.
- Ensuring all other records are kept up to date.
- To work closely with the Field Care Supervisor.
- To ensure compliance with all office systems and procedures.
- Assistance with wages and invoice processing.
- Production of reports and management information as required.
Care Coordinator Skills & Attributes
- Strong communicator who’s fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Friendly telephone manner
- Good negotiation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work to deadlines & take direction
- Be able to think fast on their feet and make quick decisions
- Compassionate and caring
- Candidate MUST have previous experience as a Care Coordinator.
Apply for this position
Please complete the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.