Clinical Lead for Caremark Rotherham
Salary: Competitive Hours: Part-time
We provide complex clinical care in the community and have a robust clinical infrastructure to ensure the safe delivery of care to our clients who have clinical needs.
The role will include;
- Clinical initial care planning and risk assessments
- Reviewing of care plans as and when needs change
- Undertaking competency based sign offs for all clinical tasks with staff involved in client care
- Ensuring all staff are competent in any clinical tasks
- Working with the management team to ensure a smooth running of the care package in relation to staff training
This role will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references. Training and support from exisiting management team will be provided.
If you meet the criteria for this role and are interested in applying for the position with our company, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our Recruitment team in the Rotherham Office.
Our telephone number is 01709 789340, or you can send your CV along with a cover note to our email Rotherham@caremark.co.uk