Care Assistant for Caremark Pulborough & Horsham
Salary: £10.50 - £18.00ph Hours: Full time and part timeAre you looking for a new opportunity? Would you like to be part of our amazing care teams providing our award-winning care and support to our wonderful clients?
We can offer the right candidate a rewarding full or part-time job in our busy organization, supporting vulnerable people to live safely and independently at home.
If you enjoy meeting new people, are a caring individual and would like to make a difference to the lives of others, then this could be the job for you! You can work part-time or full time, covering the hours to suit you, enabling you to work around your own commitments.
Our Care Assistants play an important role in the care they deliver to all our customers and without them, whether they have a full or part-time role, many people would not be able to stay living in their own homes.
So if you think you are that special person who would be just right to care for our customers, we would be delighted to hear from you.
Call us today and let’s get your new career in care started! Call: 01798 873 550
Care assistants support customers with:
- Washing & dressing
- Shopping & meal preparation
- Prompting with medication
- Support with daily routines
- Respite services
- Socializing & leisure activities
- Accessing the community
What we look for
- As a Caremark Care Assistant you will be:
- Caring & sensitive
- Self-motivated, well organized and reliable
- An excellent communicator
- Committed to maintaining our high standards of care
Great rates of pay:
- Weekdays £10.50 per hour
- Weekends £12.00 per hour
- Bank holidays £18.00 per hour
We also offer:
- Pension scheme
- Paid holidays
- Free uniform and training
- Good opportunities for career advancement through ongoing training and development.
- Working in a friendly and supportive environment.
If you are over 18, male or female and are keen to explore a great career in social care, we would love to hear from you. We are looking for those special individuals who want to learn how to deliver our quality care service to vulnerable people in the Pulborough area.
Do you think you fit the bill?
Then give us a call today on 01798 218 001 and find out how to start your career with one of the top care companies!