Caremark St Helens
Home Care Job Vacancies
Do you want to work for one of the leading home care providers in the UK? Are you a driven and passionate person who wants to make a real difference in your local community? Then join as our Care Manager in St Helens!
Are you looking to help build and grow a successful domiciliary care office?
Caremark, the Mark of EXCELLENT Care, is currently searching for an ambitious and experienced Care Manager to join our new office in St. Helens. As this is a new office, you’ll have a fantastic opportunity to use your skills and experience to become a best-in-class care provider and team, building from the ground up, with an excellent support structure behind you.
As the Care Manager you will be responsible for:
- Day-to-day management of the office including recruiting and managing your team
- Ensuring compliance with CQC Regulations, Legislation and Industry Standards
- Being the initial point of contact with new and existing customers, local authorities and outside agencies
- Support business growth, using marketing and recruitment strategies to help increase customers and staff
- Help in the design and delivery of in-house training courses.
As this is a new office, there will be variety in your day-to-day responsibilities, giving you a great opportunity to guide the organisation for the future. You will be supported by a dedicated Quality Manager and wider support team from the Franchise Support Centre including HR, Recruitment, Training & Compliance and IT/Rostering.
- Integrity, honesty & openness
- Kindness – Being kind to all. Always seeing the person for who they are.
- Service – Provide a great experience.
- Ownership – To take accountability.
- Previous management experience.
- NVQ Level 5 Health and Social Care Qualification or Equivalent
- Have worked as a Care Manager previously.
Caremark is a home care company with excellent standards, excellent people, and excellent success stories. We provide care in the home for people from all walks of life, enabling them to stay in their own home and community.
We are the mark of excellent care.
Caremark is a growing, forward-thinking organisation who are making sure our staff are always supported. Caremark are very proud to be an equal opportunities employer, with a diverse and inclusive workforce.
If you are looking to join a forward-thinking, growing office that is building from the ground up with great potential, then click apply and begin your Caremark journey today!