Caremark Redcar & Cleveland
Home Care Job Vacancies
This role is perfect for a carer who likes to support people on their end of life pathway to ensure. Delivering care in their own homes so they can come home and pass away peacefully with loved ones around them and with the highest level of dignity until the end.
This role has been created to support continuing health care to ensure that people on the fast track pathway can access a care package promptly to minimise hospital stay or hospice admission.
We would need the applicant to have experience or training in this line of work or be willing to undertake additional training.
All applicants MUST be drivers.
This is an exciting opportunity for people with a caring nature to be part of our ever-growing team. Providing home care and support services to vulnerable people living in their own homes across the Redcar and Cleveland area.
A regular working rota can be provided along with a contract, e.g. 4 days ‘week 1’ and 3 days ‘week 2’. This includes alternate weekends.
We also welcome carers who wish to set their own availability as contracts can be negotiated.
This is a domiciliary care role meaning you will be enabling people to remain in their own homes for as long as possible.
Overtime is always available if the candidate wishes to work additional days / hours.
Being a car driver is essential for this role due to Caremark covering the whole of Redcar and Cleveland area. All travel time and mileage will be paid for. Caremark DO NOT roll this up with their hourly rate.
Why work for us?
- We are the largest home care company in Redcar area
- We care about our staff and have a designated supervisor for all lone workers to speak to
- We recognise the amazing work care staff do by doing an annual care awards
- We are fighting hard for higher wages for our care staff
- We have an amazing relationship with our Local Authority
- We offer career progression to those who show us their commitment to being a quality carer
- We develop our staff, offering Level 2, 3, 4 and 5 diplomas in Health and Social Care and Management
- We pay separate travel time
- We pay mileage at 45p per mile in addition to an additional 11p per mile top up
Come and join our amazing Blue Family and help us to make a difference to peoples lives!
This role is to support the NHS and the Local Authority with the lack of capacity to facilitate hospital discharges and accommodate new care packages for vulnerable people who now require some support to remain safe in their own homes.
This role is perfect for an experienced carer who knows how to use their initiative and who can look for concerns of someone’s safety and report the concerns promptly.
This role is perfect for someone who wants to help vulnerable people remain in their own homes and who wants to make a difference to peoples lives.
This role has set shift patterns which allows a great work and home life balance and is paid as 12 hour shifts.
We will need you to be:
- A driver – a car could be provided for the right candidate
- Confident – be ready for an ever changing rota with new customers added regularly
- Experienced – 2 years home care experience or Level 2 qualified
- Reliable – we will monitor sickness levels closely as this is a small team
- Flexible – be willing to travel across Redcar and Cleveland
- Eager – to make a difference in peoples lifes
- Willing – to be part of a quality team