Care at Home – East Grinstead
Caremark Mid Sussex is proud to have been providing home care services in and around East Grinstead for over 20 years. With a population of around 27,803 (2021 census). East Grinstead, with its good transport links and close proximity to beautiful countryside is often considered to be ‘the right amount of busy’
Caremark Mid Sussex provides a full range of home care services in East Grinstead. We help your loved ones live safely, independently and comfortably in their own home for as long as possible. As care providers, Caremark Mid Sussex aims to support people in their homes and within the community. If you are looking for help for yourself or for someone else why not call our team on 01444 455 800.
We are able to provide people in East Grinstead with; respite care, meal preparation, shopping trips, dementia care or 24-hour live-in-care. Our dedicated team can help create a tailored and bespoke package that suits your needs.
Our full range of care services in East Grinstead includes:
- Respite care – Speak to our team about our customised flexible plans and consistently high quality care in East Grinstead (read more).
- Medication prompting
- Personal care – Our compassionate team provide bespoke care tailored to our customers needs including bathing and showering, grooming, meal preparation and toileting support (read more).
- Sleeping nights
- Companionship – you can expect friendly conversation, assistance with hobbies and help with leisure activities and outings (read more).
- End-of-life care
- Dementia Care
- Meal preparation/shopping trips
- 24-hour live-in care – Our dedicated care assistants provide 24 hour personalised care and support helping our clients to remain living independently (read more).
To see what some clients say about our service visit our testimonials page.
Contacting Caremark East Grinstead
If you are looking for home care services, companionship or personal care in Haywards Heath, the first step is to call one of our team on 01444 455800 or fill out our contact form
Our office is open from 8.30am to 5.00pm daily.
Once we receive your enquiry, the team may suggest an ‘at home’ assessment to help us understand your home environment and needs.
Sarah-Louise White, has worked with Caremark mid Sussex for over 20 years and is the Director and Registered Manager of Caremark Mid Sussex and Crawley. Sarah works closely with the team at East Grinstead, ensuring the service we provide reflects the needs of the people in the community.
‘Whether you are looking for companionship, respite care, personal care or live in care our East Grinstead team will create a plan that provides you with the support you need.’
Caremark – Mid Sussex and Crawley are based in East Grinstead and provide care locally. We have an outstanding CQC rating so you can be confident that our service will give you peace of mind.
Activities and events for older people in East Grinstead
- Age UK hold regular events to provide essential support for local people see https://www.ageuk.org.uk/eastgrinstead/activities-and-events/ for more information
- There are a number of over 60’s groups held at the Jubilee community centre Charlwoods Road, East Grinstead, RH19 2HL – including Short Mat Bowls and Sugar Plum seniors, a gentle ballet class for the over 60’s see https://www.jubileecommunitycentre.co.uk/60s-group/ for details
- You can keep up to date with all types of community event at https://www.visiteastgrinstead.com/community/
- You can see the forums, clubs and services for older people at https://www.eastsussex.gov.uk/community/over-50s/forums-clubs-services-for-older-people
- East Grinstead is a dementia friendly community, see what services are available at https://www.midsussex.gov.uk/media/1713/east-grinstead-dementia-support-leaflet.pdf
Want to find out more?
Reach out to us today – the Caremark Mid Sussex & Crawley team are ready to answer your questions.